Day 1 games

jbne222

Heisman
Dec 14, 2019
5,561
10,515
113
Brazile is dominating the offensive glass right now. I thought he was gonna be a stud after his freshman year and would only be in college for max 2 years but he's been a huge disappointment until recently
 

UKcats1988

All-Conference
Jun 3, 2013
5,063
1,929
62
If I’m Texas that who I go after. Great coach, wouldn’t cost too much, would probably bring Stirtz, and then you have plenty of $$$$ for NIL.
Yea Stirtz will more than likely follow him. If I was Iowa/Virginia I’d try to get him for sure.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,822
87,705
113
I have some bad news for some of us.

A lot of you don't think it matters.

Every SEC game I have seen has had at least one SEC official.
 

Lempface

Heisman
Feb 16, 2009
12,159
20,638
98
Richmond might be the least talented player Cal had ever recruiting. I'd rather have freshman Askew out there.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt