Day 1 games

BC_Wader

All-American
Aug 13, 2021
5,152
9,730
113
BWW is awful Twin Peaks much better wings

Frickers better than Roosters but not many around. Best eye candy at Twin Peaks or if ever around Dallas Tx try Tightends.
Twin Peaks I've heard of but never been. Don't know of we have any in the Louisville area. I've always said if someone could have the flavor and smokieness of Bootleg BBQ but the size of Roosters it would be the best wings on the planet.
 

gbl97

All-American
Mar 12, 2002
3,655
5,568
113
This color commentator on the Purdue game is brutal to listen to.
 

BigBlue1992

All-Conference
Apr 17, 2011
2,029
3,785
81
We shouldn’t get cocky yet. Pope needs number 1 himself. Who already had enough bad karma to last a lifetime this year.
I’m not cocky at all! I’m just getting my hits in. If we can’t beat Troy then we don’t deserve to be there either.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  4. 04 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU