Day 1 games

BC_Wader

All-American
Aug 13, 2021
5,151
9,713
113
BWW is awful Twin Peaks much better wings

Frickers better than Roosters but not many around. Best eye candy at Twin Peaks or if ever around Dallas Tx try Tightends.
Twin Peaks I've heard of but never been. Don't know of we have any in the Louisville area. I've always said if someone could have the flavor and smokieness of Bootleg BBQ but the size of Roosters it would be the best wings on the planet.
 

gbl97

All-American
Mar 12, 2002
3,655
5,568
113
This color commentator on the Purdue game is brutal to listen to.
 

BigBlue1992

All-Conference
Apr 17, 2011
2,029
3,785
81
We shouldn’t get cocky yet. Pope needs number 1 himself. Who already had enough bad karma to last a lifetime this year.
I’m not cocky at all! I’m just getting my hits in. If we can’t beat Troy then we don’t deserve to be there either.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
  4. 04 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  5. 05 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win