Day 1 games

akaukswoosh

Hall of Famer
Jan 14, 2006
82,333
126,697
93
Well at least UL fans have a short ride home.
Sad Will Ferrell GIF by First We Feast
 

know1

Heisman
Dec 8, 2002
12,855
14,925
0
I didn't see one when I started this when. I apologize if I messed up.
It's understandable. It's been difficult to find any threads on the current season that still hasn't finished and is in its most exciting portion when there are 78 threads a day this week on the transfer portal prospects. I'm in withdrawal because it's been 12 seconds since we got an update on Eaglesnuff.
 

fatguy87

All-American
Oct 8, 2004
13,764
9,093
0
Auburn could lose next round...
Maybe?

Hard to draw conclusions from one game. Creighton wasn't an uber strong 9 seed by any metric before the game. They were mid to high 30's in kenpom and barttorvik.

Auburn's worst game was on the road against Texas A&M. Otherwise they've lost close games against 1 and 2 seeds.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  3. 03 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  5. 05 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT