Day 1 games

akaukswoosh

Hall of Famer
Jan 14, 2006
82,337
126,715
93
Well at least UL fans have a short ride home.
Sad Will Ferrell GIF by First We Feast
 

know1

Heisman
Dec 8, 2002
12,855
14,925
0
I didn't see one when I started this when. I apologize if I messed up.
It's understandable. It's been difficult to find any threads on the current season that still hasn't finished and is in its most exciting portion when there are 78 threads a day this week on the transfer portal prospects. I'm in withdrawal because it's been 12 seconds since we got an update on Eaglesnuff.
 

fatguy87

All-American
Oct 8, 2004
13,764
9,093
0
Auburn could lose next round...
Maybe?

Hard to draw conclusions from one game. Creighton wasn't an uber strong 9 seed by any metric before the game. They were mid to high 30's in kenpom and barttorvik.

Auburn's worst game was on the road against Texas A&M. Otherwise they've lost close games against 1 and 2 seeds.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt