I don't know jack about High Point but Bodo Bodo needs to be in to hit the boards. Rebounding leader.A bit surprising.......Purdue really wasn't a great offensive rebounding team in the regular season.
I don't know jack about High Point but Bodo Bodo needs to be in to hit the boards. Rebounding leader.A bit surprising.......Purdue really wasn't a great offensive rebounding team in the regular season.
Why?
I did.
They are abusing them on defense. Especially Smith.Louisville getting taken to the woodshed.
They just look over matched on the court more so than out coached. Obviously Creighton is coached well but they can’t miss from 3.Louisville will find out how good their coach is now.
Superior talent makes rebounding differencePurdue has more OFF rebounds 13 than HP has total rebounds 12
That is the difference in the game
More enjoyable than the full contact style of the SEC. Real basketball.Cleanest played game I have seen all year. SEC they just hack more.
High Point was probably a bad call. One of the worst teams in the tournament.I'm an idiot thinking UL could win a game in the tournament when i knew damn well how much the acc sucked. I picked High Point as well. May have 2 losses in opening round.
Ankle they said, but he couldn’t even put a touch of pressure on itWas that his ankle or achilles?
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near
KSR Football
CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU