When I watch Ashworth, this is how I see a future Travis Perry playing. Frankly, Perry has the potential to be even better
And he is on.Usually how Ashworth goes is how Creighton goes. he is the key. Has to make shots.
And some fool posted wouldnt be 1000 UL fans. Cluelessyou sure wouldn’t know that was Rupp Arena if you just turned the TV on
To avoid jinx I’ll just point out how great Louisville is playing. Killing it out there, Cards! L1C4!
Big East may be way underrated. For sure Creighton is.This is acc's second best team?
They look more like 4-6 seed than 9 seed in strength tbhBig East may be way underrated. For sure Creighton is.
They made it to the Dance because GG and Tubby left.Tubby's Panthers hanging tough.
Edit: Obviously Tubby not the coach currently.
Not sure it is. The ACC is just worse.Big East may be way underrated. For sure Creighton is.
Creighton has a lot of experience and is solid. They would have easily been 2nd in ACCNot sure it is. The ACC is just worse.
Whew....I thought maybe they would have to cancel the NCAAT if Flagg couldn't play
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7