When I watch Ashworth, this is how I see a future Travis Perry playing. Frankly, Perry has the potential to be even better
And he is on.Usually how Ashworth goes is how Creighton goes. he is the key. Has to make shots.
And some fool posted wouldnt be 1000 UL fans. Cluelessyou sure wouldn’t know that was Rupp Arena if you just turned the TV on
To avoid jinx I’ll just point out how great Louisville is playing. Killing it out there, Cards! L1C4!
Big East may be way underrated. For sure Creighton is.This is acc's second best team?
They look more like 4-6 seed than 9 seed in strength tbhBig East may be way underrated. For sure Creighton is.
They made it to the Dance because GG and Tubby left.Tubby's Panthers hanging tough.
Edit: Obviously Tubby not the coach currently.
Not sure it is. The ACC is just worse.Big East may be way underrated. For sure Creighton is.
Creighton has a lot of experience and is solid. They would have easily been 2nd in ACCNot sure it is. The ACC is just worse.
Whew....I thought maybe they would have to cancel the NCAAT if Flagg couldn't play
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near
KSR Football
CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU