Davidson vs Alabama

1STSergeant

Junior
Mar 7, 2020
336
217
43
Yeah, because we wanted Oats to replace Cal tomorrow.
Dumb take. Nobody said Cal was getting fired like RIGHT NOW, but some people know a good coach when they see one.
Meanwhile, you're boy has lost to Robert Morris, Richmond (at home), Evansville (at home), Kansas state without their best player and just lost at 3-4 Notre Dame. Get a clue.
Come on man
 
  • Like
Reactions: machineheadCAT

Tim Higgins

All-Conference
Jul 28, 2010
1,386
1,322
113
Well hell what why didn’t anyone tell me. Here I was building a statue of Coach Oats down by Rose and Euclid. I was gifting it to some folks on here for Christmas, guess I’ll throw a bag over it’s head now to complete the whole piece
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NBA BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend