Davidson vs Alabama

1STSergeant

Junior
Mar 7, 2020
336
217
43
Yeah, because we wanted Oats to replace Cal tomorrow.
Dumb take. Nobody said Cal was getting fired like RIGHT NOW, but some people know a good coach when they see one.
Meanwhile, you're boy has lost to Robert Morris, Richmond (at home), Evansville (at home), Kansas state without their best player and just lost at 3-4 Notre Dame. Get a clue.
Come on man
 
  • Like
Reactions: machineheadCAT

Tim Higgins

All-Conference
Jul 28, 2010
1,386
1,322
113
Well hell what why didn’t anyone tell me. Here I was building a statue of Coach Oats down by Rose and Euclid. I was gifting it to some folks on here for Christmas, guess I’ll throw a bag over it’s head now to complete the whole piece
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes