"Neurologically intact" and holding hands of loved ones.
"Neurologically intact" and holding hands of loved ones.
Nobody tell him that his charity went from $2,500 to $7 plus million in three days just yet."Neurologically intact" and holding hands of loved ones.
I have kept quiet on this because I really feared the worst from what I saw and reading the tea leaves on what happened. The people who responded to him on the field need to be publicly recognized as heroes as they quite literally saved his life. They obviously gave amazing CPR.
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game