Damar Hamlin is awake!!

Perd Hapley

All-American
Sep 30, 2022
6,596
7,931
113
Awesome news. Hope he’ll continue to improve and be able to at least watch his brothers on the tube on Sunday.
 
  • Like
Reactions: preacher_dawg

Dawg1976

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2012
8,391
2,921
113
That's amazing. The doctors in one report said he made remarkable improvement in the last 24 hours.
 

HailStout

Heisman
Jan 4, 2020
6,211
17,787
113
I have kept quiet on this because I really feared the worst from what I saw and reading the tea leaves on what happened. The people who responded to him on the field need to be publicly recognized as heroes as they quite literally saved his life. They obviously gave amazing CPR. Unbelievable news.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation