Thankfully…can’t stand listening to him call games
Quite possibly, the dumbest announcer on tv. I think people lose brain cells just by listening to him.Thankfully…can’t stand listening to him call games
That’s a good one . But I think nantz-packer was betterDakich is the Midwest version of TV hoops color analyst Bill Walton.
My favorite college hoops broadcast team goes back ages — Dick Engberg, Bethlehem PA’s Billy Packer and NYC’s Al McGuire.
Raftery is amazing, we're just not usually relevant enough to land him on a castTwister…not Raftery and whoever he’s with ?
Loved Enberg. Also liked Don Criqui back in the day. Packer and McGuire were polarizing. I actually liked Packer, although a lot of people did not. I didn’t care for McGurie much as he came off as extremely arrogant. I remember him saying the “best thing about a freshman is that they become a sophomore” at least once per game. I was happy for him when he won with Marquette in 77 however.Dakich is the Midwest version of TV hoops color analyst Bill Walton.
My favorite college hoops broadcast team goes back ages — Dick Engberg, Bethlehem PA’s Billy Packer and NYC’s Al McGuire.
Later year Packer always sounded arrogant to me. I couldn't stand him.
Dakich was original, at least.
Gimme Bardo these days. I see you, young man!
The Knight Report
Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
The Knight Report
Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
The Knight Report
Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano talks Indiana game week