Thankfully…can’t stand listening to him call games
Quite possibly, the dumbest announcer on tv. I think people lose brain cells just by listening to him.Thankfully…can’t stand listening to him call games
That’s a good one . But I think nantz-packer was betterDakich is the Midwest version of TV hoops color analyst Bill Walton.
My favorite college hoops broadcast team goes back ages — Dick Engberg, Bethlehem PA’s Billy Packer and NYC’s Al McGuire.
Raftery is amazing, we're just not usually relevant enough to land him on a castTwister…not Raftery and whoever he’s with ?
Loved Enberg. Also liked Don Criqui back in the day. Packer and McGuire were polarizing. I actually liked Packer, although a lot of people did not. I didn’t care for McGurie much as he came off as extremely arrogant. I remember him saying the “best thing about a freshman is that they become a sophomore” at least once per game. I was happy for him when he won with Marquette in 77 however.Dakich is the Midwest version of TV hoops color analyst Bill Walton.
My favorite college hoops broadcast team goes back ages — Dick Engberg, Bethlehem PA’s Billy Packer and NYC’s Al McGuire.
Later year Packer always sounded arrogant to me. I couldn't stand him.
Dakich was original, at least.
Gimme Bardo these days. I see you, young man!
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN