unless you play at Minnesota, Michigan State, or in the SEC
There has never been a player with pending sexual assault charges that was playing. Stop making stuff up.
unless you play at Minnesota, Michigan State, or in the SEC
I care about Due Process and that a man who is accused of a crime is "innocent until proven guilty". If it happened he should go to jail but in the meantime he is innocent and we have seen too many situation where men are accused of a crime and are later to be found innocent but their reputation has already been destroyed. There is no recovering ones good name.
When you have to resort to personal insults you have lost the argument!Get a load of Mr. MRA over here. Still bitter about a bad divorce or something?
You and I know that but did he? 15 year old girls today can look 25 and be having more sex than married men
Not surprising - bad news, scandal, sensationalism sells; good news, eh, who cares, I want to know which celebrity was caught cheating on their spouse.I saw this but couldn't find any current news online. Curious
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 5
The Knight Report
2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
The Knight Report
Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN