Dacoven Bailey

LevaosLectures

All-Conference
Jun 28, 2015
3,977
3,156
0
I care about Due Process and that a man who is accused of a crime is "innocent until proven guilty". If it happened he should go to jail but in the meantime he is innocent and we have seen too many situation where men are accused of a crime and are later to be found innocent but their reputation has already been destroyed. There is no recovering ones good name.

Get a load of Mr. MRA over here. Still bitter about a bad divorce or something?
 

KevH

All-Conference
Jul 25, 2001
3,343
2,076
113
I saw this but couldn't find any current news online. Curious
 

DJ Spanky

Heisman
Jul 25, 2001
50,820
62,837
113
That's interesting to read, sounds like he was exonerated in some way.
I saw this but couldn't find any current news online. Curious
Not surprising - bad news, scandal, sensationalism sells; good news, eh, who cares, I want to know which celebrity was caught cheating on their spouse.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KevH
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 5
  4. 04 The Knight Report 2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN