I bet he not only picks up his local channels, but probably a bunch more stations with those satellites on his head. DAMN.
I like this Indiana story but I think he’s been crazy lucky this year. I’m actually pulling for them tonight because I hate Notre Dame. I’ll be really surprised if he can keep this up with the coming years.I bet he not only picks up his local channels, but probably a bunch more stations with those satellites on his head. DAMN.
Agree. They have to go to Happy Valley and Eugine. Will get smoked in both and probably lose another. Will have pre-season hype and fall into obscurity by mid season.I like this Indiana story but I think he’s been crazy lucky this year. I’m actually pulling for them tonight because I hate Notre Dame. I’ll be really surprised if he can keep this up with the coming years.
WV Sports Football
Zac Alley plans to simplify WVU defense after recent struggles
WV Sports Football
West Virginia looking to put together four good quarters
WV Sports Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Arizona
WV Sports Football
WVU football releases updated depth chart for Arizona
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez evaluating everything on defense, in his program