I bet he not only picks up his local channels, but probably a bunch more stations with those satellites on his head. DAMN.
I like this Indiana story but I think he’s been crazy lucky this year. I’m actually pulling for them tonight because I hate Notre Dame. I’ll be really surprised if he can keep this up with the coming years.I bet he not only picks up his local channels, but probably a bunch more stations with those satellites on his head. DAMN.
Agree. They have to go to Happy Valley and Eugine. Will get smoked in both and probably lose another. Will have pre-season hype and fall into obscurity by mid season.I like this Indiana story but I think he’s been crazy lucky this year. I’m actually pulling for them tonight because I hate Notre Dame. I’ll be really surprised if he can keep this up with the coming years.
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez evaluating everything on defense, in his program
WV Sports Football
WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, Zac Alley and WVU players meet with media
WV Sports Basketball Recruiting
2028 guard David Douglas talks WVU offer, what he brings to the floor
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: 10-6
WV Sports Basketball
WVU basketball returns just 22% of its scoring. How will it replace it?