Could the Game be Postponed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteBus

Heisman
Oct 4, 2011
39,520
21,922
113
Someone STILL needs to get laid !
I have no problem with that business. How about you? To pull a quote, which I was wrong, from 24 hours ago when it wasn't even raining here seems like your are the blue balls guy!
 

RU05

All-American
Jun 25, 2015
15,231
9,474
113
Seriously, if my family had made some of the sarcastic, condescending remarks seen early in this thread toward me, and been proven so, so, so wrong, I'd make fun of them forever. Relentlessly. And Id expect nothing less in return for a vice versa.

Overconfident message board posters are fair game, especially the weird socal jackass who dove off the deep end, only to get smashed in the face by raging flood waters.
I was kind of thinking we should let it go, but I think you swayed me back. Dudes were awful douchey.
 

Greg2020

All-American
Jan 25, 2020
7,341
5,365
0
My heart goes out to OP. Imagine living your life in fear like that. We had some rain the day before a football game let’s cancel it

we have a clear leader in worst post of the year
wow classic you being so wrong and so pro life!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
  4. 04 The Knight Report WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN