I have no problem with that business. How about you? To pull a quote, which I was wrong, from 24 hours ago when it wasn't even raining here seems like your are the blue balls guy!Someone STILL needs to get laid !
I have no problem with that business. How about you? To pull a quote, which I was wrong, from 24 hours ago when it wasn't even raining here seems like your are the blue balls guy!Someone STILL needs to get laid !
Not really…bad scenarioss out there regardless…no time for “gloating” to be honest.If you turned out to be right, how would you have posted? Come on man!![]()
I was kind of thinking we should let it go, but I think you swayed me back. Dudes were awful douchey.Seriously, if my family had made some of the sarcastic, condescending remarks seen early in this thread toward me, and been proven so, so, so wrong, I'd make fun of them forever. Relentlessly. And Id expect nothing less in return for a vice versa.
Overconfident message board posters are fair game, especially the weird socal jackass who dove off the deep end, only to get smashed in the face by raging flood waters.
Don't think anyone could have imagined this, particularly people living down the shore. We saw little rain, and it was hard for us to believe things could be this bad.
stop the truth? Yeah we know you hate it.Oh dear lord just stop already please.
wow classic you being so wrong and so pro life!!!My heart goes out to OP. Imagine living your life in fear like that. We had some rain the day before a football game let’s cancel it
we have a clear leader in worst post of the year
Wrong as usual potato man!They just played a year ago with no fans in the stadium lol we're playing tomorrow.
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program