I am all in on Napier or judge with great assistants. My take is what if it's a high profile coach at another school that no one is even speculating.
I am all in on Napier or judge with great assistants. My take is what if it's a high profile coach at another school that no one is even speculating.
Luke Fickles bio looks a lot like Bill Clark. Someone pointed out Bill Clark has never coached outside of Alabama.
It looks like Fickle has never coached, played or lived outside of Ohio (except 1 year playing in the NFL for the saints.
He was born in Columbus OH. Played at Ohio State. Has coached at Akron, Ohio State and Cincy.
Is that a knock on him? Does he even want to leave?
I am going to go with Jeff Monken. I don't think it's Billy Napier at this point, those media guys like Brett McMurphy don't stick their necks out like that for nothing, I tend to believe them before elitdawgs blowhards.
Yeah I don't know that I like or don't like it, but I expect something like that to happen.Not aimed at you but if it’s Monken that makes me want to vomit.
Maybe Urban Meyer wants a new challenge and a change of scenery. A guy can dream, right ? Sarkisian is intriguing to me. How old is Bob stoops? Would he leave the xfl gig? Excuse my delirium infused rant.
I just think Cohen is not gonna take a gamble and is gonna throw big money at some big name somewhere. No one will see it coming
Steve did say on his Facebook live that there was a dark horse candidate out there, but he did not mention who.
Saban would definitely be under the radar***.
I am all in on Napier or judge with great assistants. My take is what if it's a high profile coach at another school that no one is even speculating.
Luke Fickles bio looks a lot like Bill Clark. Someone pointed out Bill Clark has never coached outside of Alabama.
It looks like Fickle has never coached, played or lived outside of Ohio (except 1 year playing in the NFL for the saints.
He was born in Columbus OH. Played at Ohio State. Has coached at Akron, Ohio State and Cincy.
Is that a knock on him? Does he even want to leave?
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation