Makes sense after Trump said more sanctions were on the way.I'm going to go with Devil's thoughts, and blockade. No group practice ops planned.
Wr have been at war with DPRK for about 60 years.Isn't a blockade considered an "act of war"?
Hmmmmm, I’m sure sometime ago I said targeting packages were getting developed. The ROK must be done fvcking around.F-22's, F-35's, B-2's, B-52's, etc., arriving in SK
Link
Hmmmmm, I’m sure sometime ago I said targeting packages were getting developed. The ROK must be done fvcking around.
Doubt it. I still don’t think we strike first unless the ROK says go for it. This last missile was a game changer. Listening to the McMaster interview this weekend was interesting. Lots of nuggets in there to pull out.Less than a week away?
WV Sports Football
WVU true freshmen continue to see action
WV Sports Football
First look: What Arizona has done through five games
WV Sports Basketball
Projecting the roles for WVU basketball's five freshmen: Volume 3
WV Sports Football
Zac Alley plans to simplify WVU defense after recent struggles
WV Sports Football
West Virginia looking to put together four good quarters