Makes sense after Trump said more sanctions were on the way.I'm going to go with Devil's thoughts, and blockade. No group practice ops planned.
Wr have been at war with DPRK for about 60 years.Isn't a blockade considered an "act of war"?
Hmmmmm, I’m sure sometime ago I said targeting packages were getting developed. The ROK must be done fvcking around.F-22's, F-35's, B-2's, B-52's, etc., arriving in SK
Link
Hmmmmm, I’m sure sometime ago I said targeting packages were getting developed. The ROK must be done fvcking around.
Doubt it. I still don’t think we strike first unless the ROK says go for it. This last missile was a game changer. Listening to the McMaster interview this weekend was interesting. Lots of nuggets in there to pull out.Less than a week away?
WV Sports Football
Cam Cook possesses special traits at running back
WV Sports Football
West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-8
WV Sports Football
West Virginia football uniforms announced for Arizona game
WV Sports Football
How did former Mountaineers perform in Week 4 of the NFL season
WV Sports
Game Preview: West Virginia football vs. Arizona