Cotton Bowl Predictions

HUSKERFAN66

All-Conference
Dec 8, 2004
21,539
3,825
113
Man it's hard to get excited about these games. Doubt I'll ever fill out a bowl prediction again because you never know who's going to play and who's sitting out. No Marvin Harrison Jr. That could be worth 7 pts.

Still think $ec will get another loss but how motivated will tosu be??
 

Scat_Back

Redshirt
Sep 5, 2018
5,093
3
2
Brown looked bad. I’m a little weirded out that he’s wearing 33, the number of the first QB to win the Cotton Bowl in 1937..why??
 

RedMyMind

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2017
12,390
1,506
0
I remember back then thinking that playing in the Cotton Bowl was a disappointment
 

SickOfPractice

Redshirt
Oct 10, 2021
2,997
1
0
Man it's hard to get excited about these games. Doubt I'll ever fill out a bowl prediction again because you never know who's going to play and who's sitting out. No Marvin Harrison Jr. That could be worth 7 pts.

Still think $ec will get another loss but how motivated will tosu be??
I'm enjoying watching them for the most part but can't help but feel I'm getting screwed by all these opt outs. And every game reminds me how pissed I am we aren't in the post season.
 

HUSKERFAN66

All-Conference
Dec 8, 2004
21,539
3,825
113
I'm enjoying watching them for the most part but can't help but feel I'm getting screwed by all these opt outs. And every game reminds me how pissed I am we aren't in the post season.
Our players better be so jacked to be in a bowl that no one opts out
 

InMotion

Senior
Dec 12, 2020
1,544
699
113
That OSU QB is looking for excuses to stay out. He wasn't even close to being ready for big time football. McCord had nothing to worry about with this young clown. .. Go to the locker room, get your shot and get your effin *** back out there. He won't though.
 

Scat_Back

Redshirt
Sep 5, 2018
5,093
3
2
your under looks good
Callahan said Harrison Jr wasn’t practicing a couple days ago, knew their backup QB was inconsistent and their defense is good. I just need Mizzou to hit a couple big plays.

We get to see Keinholz, or at least get to see him hand the ball off. Yikes.
 

K_Y_E

Junior
Sep 9, 2018
1,469
267
0
Gee, who would’ve thought not having a good qb would make such a difference. OSU’s offense looks like ours instantly.
 

RedBaloneyPony

Redshirt
Nov 14, 2020
2,579
4
0
get in line, big boy
Django Unchained Goodbye GIF
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC