Connections

hawkeyetraveler

Heisman
Aug 10, 2010
6,654
26,367
108
I find these puzzles hard as hell. I probably solve less than 40% of the. What’s sad is, I’ve won all three of the sports connections puzzles that I’ve attempted.
There is a learning curve for sure. I was like you, maybe even less. But after playing for a couple years I’m up to like 90%. This is definitely the hardest of the puzzle stuff for me.
 

NDallasRuss

Heisman
Jun 2, 2025
2,661
11,179
113
There is a learning curve for sure. I was like you, maybe even less. But after playing for a couple years I’m up to like 90%. This is definitely the hardest of the puzzle stuff for me.
I agree - the connections ones require a lot of "conditioning" to start looking at the words in different ways and recognizing patterns. Even then, I'm not that surprised or upset when I break a streak on these, like I am with Wordle.
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Here's what we know about Clemson's football team entering the open date
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting MONDAY INSIDER
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss