I find these puzzles hard as hell. I probably solve less than 40% of the. Whatβs sad is, Iβve won all three of the sports connections puzzles that Iβve attempted.Connections
Puzzle #1085
![]()
There is a learning curve for sure. I was like you, maybe even less. But after playing for a couple years Iβm up to like 90%. This is definitely the hardest of the puzzle stuff for me.I find these puzzles hard as hell. I probably solve less than 40% of the. Whatβs sad is, Iβve won all three of the sports connections puzzles that Iβve attempted.
I agree - the connections ones require a lot of "conditioning" to start looking at the words in different ways and recognizing patterns. Even then, I'm not that surprised or upset when I break a streak on these, like I am with Wordle.There is a learning curve for sure. I was like you, maybe even less. But after playing for a couple years Iβm up to like 90%. This is definitely the hardest of the puzzle stuff for me.
Tiger Illustrated Football
Here's what we know about Clemson's football team entering the open date
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
MONDAY INSIDER
Tiger Illustrated Football
Right now Clemson Football is hard to watch
Tiger Illustrated Football
CLEMSON FOOTBALL: The Day After
Tiger Illustrated Football
Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss