I'm up till 3am every night so it's about dinner time.Ts and Ps to you central time zone inhabitants
There is no way CSU wins. They’re shaking in their boots.
Can the refs just say “game is over, CU wins”…what a BS roughing callOL holding all over the place.
Roughing call was fair, but they've gotten a ton of giftsCan the refs just say “game is over, CU wins”…what a BS roughing call
Be shocked if they score. Their spirit is guttedIf CSU scores they should go for 2 and the win
I recuse myself. My years as a husker fan have jaded meBe shocked if they score. Their spirit is gutted
I’d have thought soBoom! Do they go for 2? Got to right?
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Postgame Notes: Milestones, stats & more as Nebraska wins handily at Michigan State