You characterized them correctly.Half the crowd looks stoned and dumb as ****. Most of the girls in the stadium don't have a clue. They have that "I don't need to worry about lock jaw tonight."
Dipshits... all of them.
"I thought we were gonna take on Bama"Half the crowd looks stoned and dumb as ****. Most of the girls in the stadium don't have a clue. They have that "I don't need to worry about lock jaw tonight."
Dipshits... all of them.
ASU looked horrid today so that game is a toss upWell that lasted for 2 weeks. Now everyone can go back to not caring about Colorado football again. They might not win a single Pac 12 game.
Because it's D1 and you can't play both waysWhy is that ***** Hunter out?
I recognize that look. It's the same as the girls that go to bigtime HS football games. No care in the world about the actual game, more about it being the thing to do.Half the crowd looks stoned and dumb as ****. Most of the girls in the stadium don't have a clue. They have that "I don't need to worry about lock jaw tonight."
Dipshits... all of them.
Oh ****, did he get injured?Because it's D1 and you can't play both ways
YesOh ****, did he get injured?
Bad or will he be back?Yes
But not because he plays both ways
Might be badBad or will he be back?
I'm just spit balling but I'm going with spleen injuryMight be bad
Def not coming back tonight
I'm just spit balling but I'm going with spleen injury
true. the upper left quadrant was struckCould just be some bruised ribs.
Chewed up a **** ton of clock thoughRams may have gotten too conservative there
Sanders didn't get flaggedSo that is not a late hit and...that is a flag on sanders for confronting that dude and taking his lid off
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
Inside Nebraska Football
Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State
Inside Nebraska Football
Postgame Notes: Milestones, stats & more as Nebraska wins handily at Michigan State