College Baseball is Neigh!

9and4_rivals188421

All-Conference
Dec 4, 2013
4,216
1,686
0
Evan Bland at the LJS has us the third-best club heading into the season:
  1. Maryland
  2. Michigan
  3. Nebraska
  4. Iowa
  5. Ohio State
  6. Indiana
  7. Illinois
  8. Rutgers
  9. Penn State
  10. Northwestern
  11. Michigan State
  12. Minnesota
  13. Purdue
 

schuele

All-American
Apr 17, 2005
21,124
5,734
0
You know the Gophers are down when Minnesota State makes the map.

Is Central Michigan really better than Michigan? Kent State better than the Buckeyes?
 

mwulf

All-Conference
Dec 15, 2013
8,787
1,641
0
We should make a regional but I would expect a step back from last year. Building some pretty good depth down there for sure. I really like the college model of once you sign you are there for 3 years.
 

HUSKERFAN66

All-Conference
Dec 8, 2004
21,539
3,825
113
We should make a regional but I would expect a step back from last year. Building some pretty good depth down there for sure. I really like the college model of once you sign you are there for 3 years.
Yes we lost a ton of talent and pretty normal to take a step back especially early. They'll end up based on how much grit the underclassmen and newcomers have. They very well could really hammer down or this could be a rebuilding year.

I have confidence on this program
 

saluno22

All-Conference
Mar 1, 2006
8,043
2,379
0
Yes we lost a ton of talent and pretty normal to take a step back especially early. They'll end up based on how much grit the underclassmen and newcomers have. They very well could really hammer down or this could be a rebuilding year.

I have confidence on this program
Very fortunate last year to have great leadership from the super seniors.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference