I doubt it about Michigan. But Kent State did make the CWS a few years back so I suppose it’s feasible.You know the Gophers are down when Minnesota State makes the map.
Is Central Michigan really better than Michigan? Kent State better than the Buckeyes?
Central Michigan was 42-18, was 3-1 against Kent State and also beat Michigan in RegionalsI doubt it about Michigan. But Kent State did make the CWS a few years back so I suppose it’s feasible.
Yes we lost a ton of talent and pretty normal to take a step back especially early. They'll end up based on how much grit the underclassmen and newcomers have. They very well could really hammer down or this could be a rebuilding year.We should make a regional but I would expect a step back from last year. Building some pretty good depth down there for sure. I really like the college model of once you sign you are there for 3 years.
Very fortunate last year to have great leadership from the super seniors.Yes we lost a ton of talent and pretty normal to take a step back especially early. They'll end up based on how much grit the underclassmen and newcomers have. They very well could really hammer down or this could be a rebuilding year.
I have confidence on this program
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State