Coach

1437mwatmgr.

Redshirt
Dec 21, 2015
7
21
3
I heard our coach say that they were already prepared and scouted Florida knowing they would play them if we would beat Clemson. He can flat out coach someone is going to throw a lot of money at him to be there coach. I don't think he would leave yet but I bet someone will reach out.
 

NoPuntsNoPeace

All-Conference
Jul 9, 2025
1,520
3,626
113
I can't imagine him leaving, born in Iowa City, grew up in Iowa going to Hawkeye camps...as long as the University keeps him competitively compensated....have to think he's in this for the long haul.

I cannot imagine a better coach for the Hawks....it's right out of central casting.
 

CRHAWK

Senior
Sep 7, 2025
296
849
93
I can't imagine him leaving, born in Iowa City, grew up in Iowa going to Hawkeye camps...as long as the University keeps him competitively compensated....have to think he's in this for the long haul.

I cannot imagine a better coach for the Hawks....it's right out of central casting.
he coached at NW Missouri State for 15 years for Christ's sake after winning 4 (would've been 5 but...COVID) national championships there..
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Basketball Ava Heiden, Chit-Chat Wright talk at Big Ten Media Days
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Tracking where Iowa's recruits play this week
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Basketball Preseason Bart Torvik projections for Iowa Women's Hoops
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Deep Dive: Washington Huskies
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Deep Dive: Iowa Hawkeyes