Coach

1437mwatmgr.

Redshirt
Dec 21, 2015
7
21
3
I heard our coach say that they were already prepared and scouted Florida knowing they would play them if we would beat Clemson. He can flat out coach someone is going to throw a lot of money at him to be there coach. I don't think he would leave yet but I bet someone will reach out.
 

NoPuntsNoPeace

All-Conference
Jul 9, 2025
1,519
3,626
113
I can't imagine him leaving, born in Iowa City, grew up in Iowa going to Hawkeye camps...as long as the University keeps him competitively compensated....have to think he's in this for the long haul.

I cannot imagine a better coach for the Hawks....it's right out of central casting.
 

CRHAWK

Senior
Sep 7, 2025
296
849
93
I can't imagine him leaving, born in Iowa City, grew up in Iowa going to Hawkeye camps...as long as the University keeps him competitively compensated....have to think he's in this for the long haul.

I cannot imagine a better coach for the Hawks....it's right out of central casting.
he coached at NW Missouri State for 15 years for Christ's sake after winning 4 (would've been 5 but...COVID) national championships there..
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Behind Enemy Lines - Washington Edition
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Question of the week: Iowa run game or defense give up yards?
  3. 03 On3 Football Hank Brown listed as questionable for Iowa vs. Washington on Tuesday availability report
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Kirk Ferentz updates injuries, talks Washington
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown updates health heading into Washington game