“Coach Cal says” doesn’t do a whole lot for me. Prove it on the court or gtfo.
Wow, you're really angry. I was only agreeing with you.You’re not wise at all, just an ******* who hates life. Tell me friend who the f can take Cals place? Haven’t got one good option, owe let me guess Pitino? Pearl?
Different era, different circumstances.Well the last time UK/Cal missed the tournament UK went to back to back FF.
I wouldn't doubt the man.
Also, those comments probably mean he knows he is getting Powell and a few surprise players are coming back.
Lol...5 or 6 seasons ago is a different era...sort of stretching it, ugh?Different era, different circumstances.
Wow, you're really angry. I was only agreeing with you.
You don't have any idea about anything. Sit back and relax.
OkBrad Stevens...
I am pissed too as well as lots of other. However, other than a lot of missing and dodging it, it means nothing.Wasn't only what he said it was the tone you could tell he was pissed
Thats just simply blue tinted vision John . Powell will be huge ? Is he better than D Allen ? Because D Allen sure to hell wasnt huge this season. What guarantee do we have Powell will be used more effectively than Allen was ?
And as far as Whitney goes maybe Am I incorrect . Did KW not start with a larger lineup and Cal not chose to go smaller until after the quitter quit ? So while yes they obviously played different positions unless my memory is wrong then yes , KW starting was what kept IQ on the bench , because Cal went with a taller lineup . Maybe I'm wrong .
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová