Cluck Femson Game Thread

Dod Rangerfield

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2003
7,679
1,806
113
I could physically do personal damage to Marcus Satterfield. 1 yard line…..punch it the f uck in!!!!!!!!!!
 

Fried Chicken

All-Conference
Oct 9, 2006
2,006
2,025
113
Going to be down 9 at the half. I’m not counting us out because I think we could easily be up 10 at the half without self-inflicted wounds and getting screwed by refs.

Man, we almost blocked that thing. Would’ve been awesome.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cockring
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Recruiting Star power: South Carolina football vs. Florida
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Basketball South Carolina men's basketball tipoff times, TV information announced
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football 'He hit a gear': Kendal Briles evaluates LaNorris Sellers' latest performance
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football An updated look at South Carolina football's top roster talent in the On3 Impact Rankings
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Gamecocks in the NFL: Week 4 recap, Week 5 preview