Cluck Femson Game Thread

Dod Rangerfield

All-Conference
Feb 5, 2003
7,679
1,806
113
I could physically do personal damage to Marcus Satterfield. 1 yard line…..punch it the f uck in!!!!!!!!!!
 

Fried Chicken

All-Conference
Oct 9, 2006
2,006
2,025
113
Going to be down 9 at the half. I’m not counting us out because I think we could easily be up 10 at the half without self-inflicted wounds and getting screwed by refs.

Man, we almost blocked that thing. Would’ve been awesome.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cockring
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Basketball South Carolina's lineups are set for SEC Tipoff '27
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina's defense is struggling. How do the Gamecocks plan to fix those issues?
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football How a 60-year-old quote about Steve Spurrier explains South Carolina coach Shane Beamer's current situation
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball South Carolina women's basketball: A'ja Wilson claims her fifth MVP award
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football All-time South Carolina great named SEC Legend