enough is enough with the goofy color shoes. Purple, pink and green. This is Kentucky man. Blue and white
enough is enough with the goofy color shoes. Purple, pink and green. This is Kentucky man. Blue and white
You must have loved WCS’s died hair.enough is enough with the goofy color shoes. Purple, pink and green. This is Kentucky man. Blue and white
Were the other 24 post you have this bad?enough is enough with the goofy color shoes. Purple, pink and green. This is Kentucky man. Blue and white
Get off my lawn
You must have loved WCS’s died hair.![]()
Young people "whine" about everything.And they say young people complain about everything...
Does it make it tough for you to determine who is on our team?Maybe. But the fact is we are not pink or purple.
Oh Shut upenough is enough with the goofy color shoes. Purple, pink and green. This is Kentucky man. Blue and white
His hair wasn't the only thing I didn't care for about WCS. For me, I thought his attitude was a problem sometimes.You must have loved WCS’s died hair.![]()
I care about attitude way more than I do about personal style.His hair wasn't the only thing I didn't care for about WCS. For me, I thought his attitude was a problem sometimes.
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV