Clown shoes

OHIO COLONEL

Heisman
Feb 11, 2009
14,803
59,401
0
Back in the day (when I played) if the equipment manager brought in pink shoes, most if not all of the team would have walked out.
 

Jkwo_rivals113955

All-American
Apr 6, 2007
28,225
7,410
0
His hair wasn't the only thing I didn't care for about WCS. For me, I thought his attitude was a problem sometimes.
I care about attitude way more than I do about personal style.

John Wall was as flashy as they come - he had his own dance, for goodness sake. I see very little downside to that compared to an Orton.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Susan2361
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey