Would be just what we need to finish off the class although Banchero swears he's staying in 2021.Banchero and Cliff to finish the class ? Works for me . But I suspect it will be Banchero and a big we aren't even talking about ( maybe a grad transfer) . Along with a 2nd pg as Quick maxey and hagans all will be gone next season.
If Banchero doesn’t reclassify, I agree.Would be just what we need to finish off the class although Banchero swears he's staying in 2021.
Banchero and Cliff to finish the class ? Works for me . But I suspect it will be Banchero and a big we aren't even talking about ( maybe a grad transfer) . Along with a 2nd pg as Quick maxey and hagans all will be gone next season.
Coach Mike! Where you been?Good for Cliff! Nice to see him showing out. I’m still not quite sold on him, but if we have an open spot, he could be an intriguing four-year prospect if he could continue to develop. It just seems like he disappears at times against higher level talent, but we’ll see. It would be nice to have a more physically imposing body on the team going forward.
Why are some fans so obsessed with how old a player looks? Maybe it’s just me but if he’s eligible to play then I don’t care how old they look.
It’s always weird to me when people do these things on what Cal should say to a recruit. Like yeah man I’m sure he’s never thought of that line, what a genius thing to say.Cal should point to all his bigs that were 1AD and say to Cliff "there's not many coaches who can get you an NBA pay check after just one season.."
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets