Football Cleveland County

Shelbyfan1

Junior
Jul 30, 2025
291
365
63
Well dang were you missing the water boy too? Also are you going to let #4 read this? Also #1 got ejected in the 2nd quarter of our game with you last year so you were basically without him last year too. With all that said congratulations again to Shelby and Burns, you both made the plays you needed to win.
Just speaking the truth..bro not throwing shade much respect to SC...we did play with few important players.
SC great team this year, me and coach Simmons are friends, and as I told him you guys treated us better then anywhere we have been this year..
Just telling Burns peeps can't go off our games vs yall to what Burns and Shelby will do against each other
 
  • Like
Reactions: Stormsurge1

Stormsurge1

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2025
1,054
1,522
113
Just speaking the truth..bro not throwing shade much respect to SC...we did play with few important players.
SC great team this year, me and coach Simmons are friends, and as I told him you guys treated us better then anywhere we have been this year..
Just telling Burns peeps can't go off our games vs yall to what Burns and Shelby will do against each other
I understand you guys had a few guys out, and I hate to see anyone injured, but the OL and the kid that moved aren’t coming back this year so you guys are going to have to play everyone from here on out without them. I just don’t think they should be mentioned anymore. Good luck the rest of the season.
 

Chopper747_2.0

All-Conference
Jul 22, 2025
763
1,019
93
I understand you guys had a few guys out, and I hate to see anyone injured, but the OL and the kid that moved aren’t coming back this year so you guys are going to have to play everyone from here on out without them. I just don’t think they should be mentioned anymore. Good luck the rest of the season.

what position is the kid tha tmoved? Where did they move? Stuart Cramer?
 

crestrulz

Heisman
Oct 18, 2003
33,153
10,683
101
Shelby, was missing their best o-lineman and their defensive end moved to Ohio in th middle of the season. Plus around 5 more players and still beat SC.

I mention it again because I want to and this is the Cleveland County thread. .

salt salting GIF
 
Last edited:

TritonHawks

Sophomore
Aug 19, 2025
258
148
43
They didn’t throw to WRs. Attempted to Throw to the one wingback all night. Not hidden very well, either.
I understand he plays WB...I'm saying he was lined up on the ball on the outside when whenever they did throw him the ball.. few times if he'd caught it... would have been big game changer or even a TD.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DeBoer31

Stormsurge1

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2025
1,054
1,522
113
Shelby, was missing their best o-lineman and their defensive end moved to Ohio in th middle of the season. Plus around 5 more players and still beat SC.

I mention it again because I want to and this is the Cleveland County thread. .

salt salting GIF
That’s funny, I actually picture you looking just like this. I say that cause I can.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: beamer24

ShutdownD24 2.0

All-Conference
Jun 19, 2003
617
1,260
93
Definitely looked better. Some earlier games they looked outright bad…and had nothing to do with the competition. I’m talking unforced errors, lazy play , bad technique. Still have 1-2 that are clearly issues. Staff did good by trying to hide one toward end of the first quarter
Are those issues defensive players?
 

crestrulz

Heisman
Oct 18, 2003
33,153
10,683
101
That’s funny, I actually picture you looking just like this. I say that cause I can.
You couldn't be more wrong my friend.

I'm 6'4" 220 and I'm so bald you can see me think.

As much crap as we give each other you might need to check those GC feelings at the door. We're just having fun. One day you'll get to do it back. Maybe..



cc1.jpg
 
  • Haha
Reactions: BIGSAUSAGES

Stormsurge1

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2025
1,054
1,522
113
You couldn't be more wrong my friend.

I'm 6'4" 220 and I'm so bald you can see me think.

As much crap as we give each other you might need to check those GC feelings at the door.



View attachment 1469921
Oh pal, I laughed at your post. Had a guy on here tell me you were a salt of the earth guy. I don’t take this board seriously, however I do enjoy the entertainment.

Cramer is still finding there way (only been around since 2013). We lost that game Friday and only the W matters, but I would be interested to see if any non Burns/Cramer fans were there and who they thought was the better team. Again all the credit to Burns, they got the W and that is all that matters.
 

BurnsBulldog02

All-Conference
Aug 21, 2016
1,272
2,417
97
Oh pal, I laughed at your post. Had a guy on here tell me you were a salt of the earth guy. I don’t take this board seriously, however I do enjoy the entertainment.

Cramer is still finding there way (only been around since 2013). We lost that game Friday and only the W matters, but I would be interested to see if any non Burns/Cramer fans were there and who they thought was the better team. Again all the credit to Burns, they got the W and that is all that matters.
When there is less than 50 total yards between both teams I would say pretty evenly matched. I am guessing your of the mindset that the better team lost which is why you brought up the question.
 

Stormsurge1

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2025
1,054
1,522
113
When there is less than 50 total yards between both teams I would say pretty evenly matched. I am guessing your of the mindset that the better team lost which is why you brought up the question.
Do I think Cramer should have won that game, yes. Am I saying Cramer is the better team, no. I was just going to try and see if anyone was there that didn’t have a dog in the fight (no pun intended) thought.
 

Stormsurge1

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2025
1,054
1,522
113
You couldn't be more wrong my friend.

I'm 6'4" 220 and I'm so bald you can see me think.

As much crap as we give each other you might need to check those GC feelings at the door. We're just having fun. One day you'll get to do it back. Maybe..



View attachment 1469921
I actually wasn’t aware Shelby was missing anyone until our PA Announcer said it before the game, first time ever hearing that. Then of course after the game I couldn’t go to any social media site without seeing it. Actually thought I was done hearing about it but saw a billboard on 74 about it on the way to Burns Friday.
 

DeBoer31

Joined Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015
1,380
1,184
113
Believe me. They have issues on that side of the ball. They're not big enough for one.
That don’t have anything to do with it for what I was seeing. Quite the opposite upfront.
sP couldn’t take advantage of yalls suspect secondary either because the sp pass game is elementary.
 

crestrulz

Heisman
Oct 18, 2003
33,153
10,683
101
That don’t have anything to do with it for what I was seeing. Quite the opposite upfront.
sP couldn’t take advantage of yalls suspect secondary either because the sp pass game is elementary.
LOL.. Man, you know nothing. We got 2 starters back in our secondary that hadn't played since before Waddington. Ain't nothing weak about it.

Maybe SP should hunt a QB that has more than a wet noodle for an arm. Good Lord man it's 2026.

Once the fullback was placed under control, you had to try and pitch it and we knew that wasn't ever going to work. We're to fast side to side. Toms told you exactly what he was going to do in the video. That's what he did. Once we settled down SP really was no trouble. We kept shooting ourselves in the foot or it would have been a worse beating.

I notice you didn't say anything about those ghosts SP has in the secondary and my man Mr. Gamble pounded and pounded that suspect D-Line over and over and over.

See you at Crest in the playoffs.

noodle.jpg
 

BIGSAUSAGES

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2023
2,015
4,009
103
SP Dline was dominated , why you run for 200 plus yards Friday night
Dominated and gassed by middle third qtr
On that TD pass to Melton the Dline just stood there , didn’t want the smoke
 
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps G7 Football Player of the Week: Week 7
  2. 02 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  3. 03 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  4. 04 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  5. 05 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6