Football Cleveland County

Shelbyfan1

Junior
Jul 30, 2025
291
365
63
Well dang were you missing the water boy too? Also are you going to let #4 read this? Also #1 got ejected in the 2nd quarter of our game with you last year so you were basically without him last year too. With all that said congratulations again to Shelby and Burns, you both made the plays you needed to win.
Just speaking the truth..bro not throwing shade much respect to SC...we did play with few important players.
SC great team this year, me and coach Simmons are friends, and as I told him you guys treated us better then anywhere we have been this year..
Just telling Burns peeps can't go off our games vs yall to what Burns and Shelby will do against each other
 
  • Like
Reactions: Stormsurge1

Stormsurge1

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2025
1,052
1,514
113
Just speaking the truth..bro not throwing shade much respect to SC...we did play with few important players.
SC great team this year, me and coach Simmons are friends, and as I told him you guys treated us better then anywhere we have been this year..
Just telling Burns peeps can't go off our games vs yall to what Burns and Shelby will do against each other
I understand you guys had a few guys out, and I hate to see anyone injured, but the OL and the kid that moved aren’t coming back this year so you guys are going to have to play everyone from here on out without them. I just don’t think they should be mentioned anymore. Good luck the rest of the season.
 

Chopper747_2.0

All-Conference
Jul 22, 2025
763
1,019
93
I understand you guys had a few guys out, and I hate to see anyone injured, but the OL and the kid that moved aren’t coming back this year so you guys are going to have to play everyone from here on out without them. I just don’t think they should be mentioned anymore. Good luck the rest of the season.

what position is the kid tha tmoved? Where did they move? Stuart Cramer?
 

crestrulz

Heisman
Oct 18, 2003
33,150
10,676
101
Shelby, was missing their best o-lineman and their defensive end moved to Ohio in th middle of the season. Plus around 5 more players and still beat SC.

I mention it again because I want to and this is the Cleveland County thread. .

salt salting GIF
 
Last edited:

TritonHawks

Sophomore
Aug 19, 2025
257
146
43
They didn’t throw to WRs. Attempted to Throw to the one wingback all night. Not hidden very well, either.
I understand he plays WB...I'm saying he was lined up on the ball on the outside when whenever they did throw him the ball.. few times if he'd caught it... would have been big game changer or even a TD.
 

Stormsurge1

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2025
1,052
1,514
113
Shelby, was missing their best o-lineman and their defensive end moved to Ohio in th middle of the season. Plus around 5 more players and still beat SC.

I mention it again because I want to and this is the Cleveland County thread. .

salt salting GIF
That’s funny, I actually picture you looking just like this. I say that cause I can.
 

ShutdownD24 2.0

All-Conference
Jun 19, 2003
617
1,259
93
Definitely looked better. Some earlier games they looked outright bad…and had nothing to do with the competition. I’m talking unforced errors, lazy play , bad technique. Still have 1-2 that are clearly issues. Staff did good by trying to hide one toward end of the first quarter
Are those issues defensive players?
 

crestrulz

Heisman
Oct 18, 2003
33,150
10,676
101
That’s funny, I actually picture you looking just like this. I say that cause I can.
You couldn't be more wrong my friend.

I'm 6'4" 220 and I'm so bald you can see me think.

As much crap as we give each other you might need to check those GC feelings at the door. We're just having fun. One day you'll get to do it back. Maybe..



cc1.jpg
 

Stormsurge1

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2025
1,052
1,514
113
You couldn't be more wrong my friend.

I'm 6'4" 220 and I'm so bald you can see me think.

As much crap as we give each other you might need to check those GC feelings at the door.



View attachment 1469921
Oh pal, I laughed at your post. Had a guy on here tell me you were a salt of the earth guy. I don’t take this board seriously, however I do enjoy the entertainment.

Cramer is still finding there way (only been around since 2013). We lost that game Friday and only the W matters, but I would be interested to see if any non Burns/Cramer fans were there and who they thought was the better team. Again all the credit to Burns, they got the W and that is all that matters.
 
  • Like
Reactions: StormsBrewing
NC Preps

Latest

  1. 01 NC Preps Top Games to Watch: Week 7
  2. 02 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 6
  3. 03 High School Football 2028 3-star QB Ethan Esmailian transferring to Leesville Road (N.C.)
  4. 04 NC Preps Games to Watch in Week 6
  5. 05 NC Preps G7 Football Players of the Week: Week 5