From absolutely nothing? This is quite possibly the most ridiculous thing I have read on the forum in ages. Cal and MB have earned every word of the criticism they are getting.More hate created from absolutely nothing.
From absolutely nothing? This is quite possibly the most ridiculous thing I have read on the forum in ages. Cal and MB have earned every word of the criticism they are getting.More hate created from absolutely nothing.
You speak in absolutes, plus you’re a tar heel fan here starting trouble.Nice comeback. Ok---So tell me why my posts is garbage Mr. Football Fan
Let me straighten you out on something. You see my username and assume that because that a portion of it has the letters heel in it that I am a Tar Hole Fan. Apparently you have read very few of my post over the years or you would know better than that. I am a UK basketball fan that gets sick of hearing about football on a basketball board. How much money it makes compared to other sports, how more people watch it than basketball, and how the SEC would not survive without football. I don't care for football and I just get annoyed sometimes with it. Sorry.You speak in absolutes, plus you’re a tar heel fan here starting trouble.
There are a lot of uk football fans on here including myself who don’t like their team being talked about despairingly, and if you keep doing it, I’ll make every effort to have you banned.
You remind me of a guy I used to know named Brian MLet me straighten you out on something. You see my username and assume that because that a portion of it has the letters heel in it that I am a Tar Hole Fan. Apparently you have read very few of my post over the years or you would know better than that. I am a UK basketball fan that gets sick of hearing about football on a basketball board. How much money it makes compared to other sports, how more people watch it than basketball, and how the SEC would not survive without football. I don't care for football and I just get annoyed sometimes with it. Sorry.
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'