I recall Ajavon, Carson, Sy Davis, etc. the good old CVS recruiting days. It’s post-1000, and time for an exit strategy.Six from NJ in the top 100 and none stayed home![]()
Davenport from AL is higher ranked than any of the NJ kids we did not get.Six from NJ in the top 100 and none stayed home![]()
I can agree with that. Also too bad the NJ kids went mostly to othe B10 schoolsThis was just an observation not a judgement. I know a lot of kids want to go to school out of state. It is just nice to have some local kids to cheer on too.
South Carolina 4 of the top 13!!I can agree with that. Also too bad the NJ kids went mostly to othe B10 schoolsThis was just an observation not a judgement. I know a lot of kids want to go to school out of state. It is just nice to have some local kids to cheer on too.
South Carolina 4 of the top 13!!
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN