Class 2019 recruiting/rankings

climberjon

Freshman
Mar 20, 2011
121
56
0
This was just an observation not a judgement. I know a lot of kids want to go to school out of state. It is just nice to have some local kids to cheer on too.
 

hoquat63

All-Conference
Mar 17, 2005
9,166
4,461
45
This was just an observation not a judgement. I know a lot of kids want to go to school out of state. It is just nice to have some local kids to cheer on too.
I can agree with that. Also too bad the NJ kids went mostly to othe B10 schools
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Six
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football versus Maryland Game Time Announced
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana