I have no clue what to say about them.
https://twitter.com/MaroonWyatt/status/405440738499899392/photo/1
Those helmets look awesome. I hope that really is what we are wearing.
Those helmets look awesome. I hope that really is what we are wearing.
To me - it's like talking noise before a game in more of a public manner. I know most might disagree but that's always been my take on it.
but it's gonna make things just that much more embarrassing if we get beat.
I see it as getting the players as pumped up as possible to win the biggest game of the year.
Nothing to do with OM. It's about the State players being fired up.
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list