I have no clue what to say about them.
https://twitter.com/MaroonWyatt/status/405440738499899392/photo/1
Those helmets look awesome. I hope that really is what we are wearing.
Those helmets look awesome. I hope that really is what we are wearing.
To me - it's like talking noise before a game in more of a public manner. I know most might disagree but that's always been my take on it.
but it's gonna make things just that much more embarrassing if we get beat.
I see it as getting the players as pumped up as possible to win the biggest game of the year.
Nothing to do with OM. It's about the State players being fired up.
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State