How's everyone doing it's been a hot minute for me at Rupp Rafters.
I guess I'm still in off-season mode gotta snap out of it.
Go CATS!
I guess I'm still in off-season mode gotta snap out of it.
Go CATS!
We're 4 games into the season - where you been? Big game Saturday!
Hey @DraftCat! Welcome back.How's everyone doing it's been a hot minute for me at Rupp Rafters.
I guess I'm still in off-season mode gotta snap out of it.
Go CATS!
We are going to go in there and come out with a huge W!Thanks brother hope all is well.
Lets get a dub tomorrow.
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition