How's everyone doing it's been a hot minute for me at Rupp Rafters.
I guess I'm still in off-season mode gotta snap out of it.
Go CATS!
I guess I'm still in off-season mode gotta snap out of it.
Go CATS!
We're 4 games into the season - where you been? Big game Saturday!
Hey @DraftCat! Welcome back.How's everyone doing it's been a hot minute for me at Rupp Rafters.
I guess I'm still in off-season mode gotta snap out of it.
Go CATS!
We are going to go in there and come out with a huge W!Thanks brother hope all is well.
Lets get a dub tomorrow.
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. LSU is a hotter ticket than Alabama vs. Georgia
KSR Football
Winning the turnover battle helped Kentucky snap losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky now projected to win seven games by ESPN FPI (with a shot at the CFP)
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky Football is 4-1