ND defensive front looked better on that drive. I’m quietly rooting for the Irish. I cant root for pedo state.
They basically got 2 G5 teams in a row, so yeahIf PSU loses, the story will be that they got the easy path through the first 2 rounds.
Sounds like you went “broke back mountain” with the Notre Dame locker room at the half.> “wahhh I can’t take Notre Dame seriously”
> “wahhh I don’t like any of these teams”
whatever you say, princess!
Exactly why it will never happen. That fanbase is a basket of tortured souls.The Chicago media and fans would LOVE him.
A little redundant thereCan we call this the catholics vs pedos game
Can we call this the catholics vs pedos game
I don't think either QB is great. Both pretty average.Allar totally bailed out of another terrible throw
I don't think either QB is great. Both pretty average.
They need to start tackling on every play. Sure working for Penn State.Man the Domers royally **** up a lotttt on the O-line. I get they lost their LT but damn.
They're good but I think a lot of QBs would be just as good on those teams.I’ll give Allar the edge. I’ve actually seen games where can complete a forward pass. Riley Leonard reminds of some Nebraska QBs of the past. You knew if the other team could stop our run game we were fvcked.
I don't think either QB is great. Both pretty average.
And now you’re thinking about my dick.Sounds like you went “broke back mountain” with the Notre Dame locker room at the half.![]()
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference