CFB Coach Carousel, '25

Catch1lion

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
4,252
7,229
113
“Hi honey, welcome home, dinner will be ready in fifteen minutes. How was your day?”

“I got fired.”

In “Ball Four” Jim Bouton gets sent down to Triple A and his first thought is, “How do I tell the wife?”

Sucks.
Honey, you know how you were saying we need to start spending more time together.
 

Itraindogs

All-Conference
Nov 28, 2024
1,820
3,854
113
I don't think Freeman is truly interested in an NFL coaching job. Who is his agent?
Not sure that is entirely accurate. My understanding is that the NFL and Ohio State are definitely of interest to him, but to what degree the NFL is is unknown. However, if Day steps down, and Freeman is offered the job, he is gone, gone
 

KingLando

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2021
7,830
4,254
113
I don't think Freeman is truly interested in an NFL coaching job. Who is his agent?
I think both Freeman and Day would listen to NFL offers but I think both would only jump for a perfect situation--with an elite young(er) QB with a long term deal
 

Catch1lion

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
4,252
7,229
113
I don't think Freeman is truly interested in an NFL coaching job. Who is his agent?
It would be great if he left. The PSU coaching search, drove up salaries and tied up a lot of guys. I think the only one left would be Coach Kelly. His return would be epically funny
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State Tuesday primer: What answers will Matt Campbell and D'Anton Lynn have today?
  2. 02 BWI Penn State's Chase Sowell Is the Offense's Lone Bright Spot. Here's How to Use Him More
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State postseason projections: Could Matt Campbell face his old team in a bowl game?
  4. 04 BWI Recruiting Penn State-USC visitor list reaches 80 prospects ahead of pivitol recruiting weekend
  5. 05 BWI Football What time will Penn State-Michigan start on Oct. 17? Here's what we know