CFB Coach Carousel, '25

Catch1lion

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
4,258
7,238
113
“Hi honey, welcome home, dinner will be ready in fifteen minutes. How was your day?”

“I got fired.”

In “Ball Four” Jim Bouton gets sent down to Triple A and his first thought is, “How do I tell the wife?”

Sucks.
Honey, you know how you were saying we need to start spending more time together.
 

Itraindogs

All-Conference
Nov 28, 2024
1,820
3,854
113
I don't think Freeman is truly interested in an NFL coaching job. Who is his agent?
Not sure that is entirely accurate. My understanding is that the NFL and Ohio State are definitely of interest to him, but to what degree the NFL is is unknown. However, if Day steps down, and Freeman is offered the job, he is gone, gone
 

KingLando

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2021
7,830
4,255
113
I don't think Freeman is truly interested in an NFL coaching job. Who is his agent?
I think both Freeman and Day would listen to NFL offers but I think both would only jump for a perfect situation--with an elite young(er) QB with a long term deal
 

Catch1lion

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
4,258
7,238
113
I don't think Freeman is truly interested in an NFL coaching job. Who is his agent?
It would be great if he left. The PSU coaching search, drove up salaries and tied up a lot of guys. I think the only one left would be Coach Kelly. His return would be epically funny
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football The issues with Penn State's struggling run game are clear; fixing them is a much more challenging task
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State Head Coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: USC
  3. 03 BWI Football Koby Howard injury update: What is the latest on the Penn State receiver before USC?
  4. 04 BWI Football Live updates: Matt Campbell weekly press conference
  5. 05 BWI Football Is D'Anton Lynn staying on the field to call the Penn State defense moving forward? Here's what he said Tuesday